In recent years, the market for aerated products has significantly increased in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry due to the fact that several product properties can be better adjusted by means of a so-called foaming process.
In collaboration with University of Zurich (ETH), Switzerland, KINEMATICA developed a new generation of foaming machines in the MEGATRON® FM model series and introduced them into the market. The outstanding feature of our Foaming Machine is the generation of micro bubbles in the order of magnitude of 5-10 µm and their dense distribution due to our innovative rotor/stator geometry. The extremely effective foaming machine MEGTRON® FM works continuously and is available in configurations suitable for laboratory, pilot plant and production areas of applicable industries. Scale-up starting from formulation using a few liters up to production is easily possible due to our application know how and different rotor/stator geometries.
Our Sales Representatives in consultation with our engineering department are able to recommend and determine the proper configuration for any specific application.
– Throughput volume of up to 4,000 l/h (others on request)
– Wear-free three-phase motors with RECO® speed control
– Two different rotor/stator geometries available in varying diameters and lengths
– Air induction of up to 600 % possible
– All parts contacting the product are made of 316L stainless steel
– O-rings and seals from materials resistant to product matrix
– Double mechanical seals for shaft sealing including sealant pressure system
– Available as Clean in Place (CIP) and Sterilize in Place (SIP) units
– 3A compliant
– According to ATEX guidelines