Kinematica aggregates solve all problems you are faced with every day in the laboratory. Using our Click & Go quick release makes the changing of aggregates very easy.
The universal geometry uses two rows of teeth, is suitable for a large spectrum of laboratory applications, and it is reliable and efficient.
Selection and applications
– All standard dispersing taskes
– Grinding of animal and human tissue samples in a variety of fluids and volumes
– Sample preparation for the extraction and dissolution of organic materials
– Sample preparation for medical diagnostic procedures as well as DNA analysis
– Extractions of systems / substances from vegetable-derived samples
– Disruption of animal and human cells
– Deagglomeration of united cell structures
– Intensive mixing
Min. Volume (ml)0.3
Max. Volume (ml)10
Diameter (ø mm)7
Max. tip speed m/s8