MEGATRON MT 5100 S - Inline Dispersion Unit for throughputs up to 65 l/min
When testing and optimizing formulas, high process safety is paramount. This system enables processing of complex material systems with absolutely minimal loss of mass and minimal energy. This pilot plant format production system delivers efficent, replicable results like those of our in-line machines used in large volume production.
YOUR PILOT PLANT EXPERT
This system was developed to help you realize your ideas under as realistic conditions as possible in small economic quantities. During subsequent scale-up, the results can be replicated with our large machines. Applications are mainly in recirculation mode. Depending on the materials system, the components bind into the finest emulsions or suspensions with droplet or particle sizes down to a few microns. These results are achieved by the machine’s high speed and the resulting peripheral tip speeds as well as precise rotor/stator geometry. Depending on the materials system being process, the desired fineness is achieved after a certain period of recirculations and/or using other rotor / stator geometries.
Mechanical rotor / stator system for homogenizing, dispersing, emulsifying and suspending. Depending on the dispersing generator, speed, and product features, flows rates of up to 65 l/min are possible. Optional injectors can be used for additional phases of product into the working chamber. Integrating a thermostat to cool the system is recommended for temperature-sensitive products.
DESIGN OF THE MT 5100 S INLINE DISPERSING MACHINE:
- in-line working chamber
- working chamber removable through quick coupling (Type F)
- injector for additional phase (optional)
- different standard R/S generator variants
- parts coming in contact with the product in electro-polished, rust-free 316 L stainless steel
- single mechanical seal with quench system
- digital speed control with soft start
- wear-free motor with direct drive
- stable speeds as viscosity changes
- standard product connection G1/2" (Clamp, milk thread, hose nipples)
- complete recirculation systems upon request